The Liaison Aircraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Liaison Aircraft Forum

Discuss liaison and observation aircraft, pilots, squadrons, restorations, and events.

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome, Rules, etc...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanShort1
Admin from www.lbirds.com
RyanShort1

Welcome, Rules, etc... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Rules, etc...   Welcome, Rules, etc... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 am

This message board is currently run by the webmaster of www.lbirds.com. It is intended to be a forum for discussions about the L-birds.
Rules and such will be posted here on this thread as needed. For now, I haven't had to make any rules yet, so play nice!

Ryan
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbirds.com
The Col.
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot
The Col.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Rules, etc...   Welcome, Rules, etc... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 am

Food Fight lol!
Back to top Go down
RyanShort1
RyanShort1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Rules, etc...   Welcome, Rules, etc... EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:06 am

For the record, and before I ever have to say anything, I want to mention that there may be some great and colorful personalities here - in various ways. Some of us know who others are from other forums and may have private opinions about each other. I'm not saying anyone's opinions are right or wrong, but this isn't the place to ever get into them. I expect everyone on this forum to behave like they would if they all showed up at a ranch in TX where I was the host (not as far fetched as it sounds)! If you are allowed to be a member here, it's because I feel there's something you can contribute to the discussion, and the Lbird community is small enough that even small contributions are significant!
Don't you dare personally insult one of my guests without cause on the board, and please respect my authority to moderate the discussions as needed! Most of all, remember why you're here on this forum - do discuss and honor the men and planes of a forgotten segment of WWII. There's already been far too much fragmentation of the "Lbirds" community and I'm trying to fix that!

Ryan
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbirds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Rules, etc...   Welcome, Rules, etc... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Rules, etc...
Page 1 of 1