The Liaison Aircraft Forum

Discuss liaison and observation aircraft, pilots, squadrons, restorations, and events.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:05 am

Hello I'm new to the L Birds forum, I wanted to let you all know that I'm a researcher of WW-2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit emblem designs and thier colors ,I'e been doing this for about 30 years now and have amassed a fairly good collection of images of them, also books etc on the emblem designs both "Official" and "Unofficial" . study

I enjoy helping to ID emblems for people who have any they are not sure of , I am also an artist of custom made leather flying unit patches of both Squadron/Group/Commands etc , I have also been doing this for about 25 years now .  
My "Avatar" is a leather Sqd patch I made .

I hope tobe able to help the members with emblem research and emblem making too , this looks like a really well done and indepth site and I know I like it already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny
WeBeEmblems@aol.com
Very Happy
For  100+ sample photos of various leather unit patches I've made please go to this link,
http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Facebook "link" , https://www.facebook.com/groups/310104192517699/

Just added 38 new photos under "Ziggy's patches" on the above photobucket link, take a look , thanks !!!!!!!!

Newly added WW-2 version of the 125th Liaison Squadron in the above link under "Ziggy's Patches" ,thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny:D

As of Nov, I've added 640th Bombardment Sqd,379th Fighter Sqd,648th Bombardment Sqd and coming in about a week/two ,VB-89,VBF-89,421st Night Fighter Sqd and 12th AAF ..................................
Two albums to view in the link ...............

Happy and Healthy New Year to all the members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now 180 + leather patch images to view in two albums on the above link ...............................

AS of April , there's now 200 various images to view in the two albums of the link posted, take a look and enjoy !

New patches added now two albums to view on left side of main page , adding more patches as time permits, I make any unit patch , if you have a "specific" patch want please contact me , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

More new patches added as of Sept, see the album "Ziggy Patches" on left of main page , enjoy !!!!!!!!

I now Have a New Facebook page , "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches" you can view 200+ photos there, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Signor
360+ patch photos to view on the Facebook page now , "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

Last edited by emblemhunter on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:03 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Fri May 24, 2013 1:55 am

Just added an 86th Fighter Squadron "Commanches" patch I made to the link and will be adding a US Navy Torpron 5 in about a week , check it out and thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!
Johnny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 am

Also a 47th Bombardment Squadron soon.................................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:38 am

added 47th Bomb Sqd and the MTBRON-5 along with a 48th Pursuit Squadron to photobucket link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:17 am

just added a 676th Bombardment Squadron on page 3 of the link .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:53 am

Will be adding a WW2 USN VF-35 this week , sure would like to make a Liaison Sqd or two for a forum member !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 am

VF-35 patch now on page 5 of the photobucket link .........................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 am

Will be adding a bunch of new emblem photos this week ....................cyclops 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emblemhunter
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Quite a few new patches posted .................
Just added 25 patches to the facebook page
"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made   

Back to top Go down

Leather Sqd/Group flying unit patches made
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1